Event Start Time:
Directions to Event:
We refer to the volunteers as PTS crew, and also Rockstars! They add so much to the experience of our events. The crew help make these races possible and
allow our trail runners to compete in a fun, safe, and organized way.
Why join the PTS Crew?
It's a great way to be part of the awesomeness, without getting too sweaty.
People help out for a number of reasons:
- • To check out what PTS is all about
- • Injury prevents people from participating, however volunteering provides a great way to stay involved
- • Friends, family, and/or partners like to share in the fun, creating a great social event
What PTS Crew get:
- • Cool swag bag with gifts and samples from our sponsors
- • Behind the scenes into our events
- • Awesome discounts into future events. Standard is 50% off entry, but the more you help out, the more cool stuff you get
- • Option for 2 Group Runs in the hills or Thursday Night Social Group Runs
- • Heaps of thank you’s from the runners, love and gratitude from the organisers, and to hang out with the coolest community on the trails!
What roles will you have?
A variety of things, including but not limited to:
- • Flagging Course OR Sweeping – These jobs you still get a bit of a trot, either before the event, or following the last runners
- • Course Marshals - Help direct racers on the course
- • Parking – Directing cars into spaces, and sometimes manning gates
- • Rego – Record racer information, check in racers day-of race, hand out racing bibs
- • Aid Stations– Prepare food and help at aid stations
- • Timing – Assist timing guys as extra eyes, incase someone doesn't beep across the finish line
- • Trail Maintenance: Days where we go out and tidy up the trails with secateurs
FAQ: Can I bring a friend? Absolutely! If you'd like to be stationed at the same location and job with your buddy, just let us know and we’ll make it happen. Joining the PTS crew is also a wonderful way to meet like-minded people who love the trails!
How do I sign up? If you’re interested in signing up to be part of PTS Crew, or simply want to find out more about PTS opportunities, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill out a form on this page!